Download our College Backs map before you go.
Gin Punt Tours
Cambridge Punting and Gin
NOW the bright morning-star, Day’s harbinger,
Comes dancing from the East, and leads with her
The flowery May, who from her green lap throws
The yellow cowslip and the pale primrose.
From Song on May Morning (John Milton)
Traditional Cambridge punting meets the famous juniper berry. Experience the classic College Backs private punting experience led by our knowledgeable guides and accompanied with your very own BLOOM ready-to-serve gin.
Gin and punt from £232
Flexible online bookings
Guaranteed entry time
Gin and Punting Experience
Private 60 minutes punt tour with an on-board ready to serve gin bottles for your enjoyment. The quintessential Cambridge experience for gin-lovers.
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
Know before you buy ▾
Getting here ▾
- Gin and punt tours can be booked 48 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside punting stations. For any special requests or last-minute bookings, please call our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- The gin box includes bottles of BLOOM distillery's award-winning London Dry gin, blended with their own perfectly refreshing tonic - all ready to serve. Plastic biodegradable cups included.
- Any changes to a food and drinks booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Paid punting bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
2. Select pricing:
On weekdays enjoy the river at its quietest. At weekends don't miss your chance to go punting and book yourself a guaranteed entry.
Loading some wonderful products...
Have a question?
How many people can each boat hold?
Our chauffeured tour boats hold up to 12 passengers. Online bookings can be made for 2 boats maximum. If you're looking to book more than 24 people please contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the start and endpoint of the tour?
You can choose between our two departure points when you book: Mill Lane or Quayside. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
What if the weather changes on the day?
All of our tours run as normal unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
Can I move or make changes to my booking?
Any changes to a food and drink booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
Any other questions?
Phone: 01223 359750
College Backs Map
Take a look to see if you can use our concessions rates.