Take a look to see if you can use our concessions rates.
Cambridge Punting & Walking Tours
Official Private Punting and Walking Tours
Your very own tour of Cambridge, a private College Backs Punt Tour and an official walking tour with Cantab Tours' Blue Badge Guides.
Begin with our award-winning private punting tour of the inspiring Cambridge College Backs where you'll hear the fascinating story behind our fantastic city.
From here you will be met by a highly-trained Blue Badge Guide who will take you on the official private Camridge walking tour through the very best parts of the city. Your private tour will provide an inspiring introduction to the history of the city and can be tailored around other plans, including entry to the Colleges.
Contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your perfect Cambridge city tour.
Private Punt & Walk from £225
Book over the phone
Guaranteed entry time
Cambridge Private Punt & Walk Tour - 105 minutes combined
45 minute private chauffeured punt tour followed by a 60 minute private walking tour.
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
- St. Catharine's College
- Senate House
- Gonville & Caius College
Know before you buy ▾
Getting here ▾
- Punt & walk tours can be booked 48 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside Punting Stations. For any special requests, please call our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- Any changes to a booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. Paid bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
Pricing and booking:
For prices and availability, please contact our Bookings Team to reserve: on 01223 359750 or email@example.com.
Have a question?
How many people can each boat hold?
Our chauffeured tour boats hold up to 12 passengers. Online bookings for punt and walk can be made for 20 people maximum. If you're looking to book more than 20 people please contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the start and endpoint of the tour?
You can choose between our two departure points when you book: Mill Lane or Quayside. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
How long is the tour?
The combine length of the punt and walk tour is approximately 105 minutes. Longer tours are available on request through our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at email@example.com.
What if the weather changes on the day?
All of our tours run as normal unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
Can I move or make changes to my booking?
Any changes to a booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
Any other questions?
Phone: 01223 359750