Take a look to see if you can use our concessions rates.
Cambridge Punting & Walking Tours
Official Private Punting and Walking Tours
Your very own tour of Cambridge, a private College Backs Punt Tour and an official walking tour with Cantab Tours' Blue Badge Guides.
Begin with our award-winning private punting tour of the inspiring Cambridge College Backs where you'll hear the fascinating story behind our fantastic city.
From here you will be met by a highly-trained Blue Badge Guide who will take you on the official private Camridge walking tour through the very best parts of the city. Your private tour will provide an inspiring introduction to the history of the city and can be tailored around other plans, including entry to the Colleges.
Contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at email@example.com to organise your perfect Cambridge city tour.
Book over the phone
Private Punt & Walk from £225
Guaranteed entry time
Cambridge Private Punt & Walk Tour - 105 minutes combined
45 minute private chauffeured punt tour followed by a 60 minute private walking tour.
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
- St. Catharine's College
- Senate House
- Gonville & Caius College
Know before you buy ▾
Getting here ▾
- Punt & walk tours can be booked 48 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside Punting Stations. For any special requests, please call our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- Any changes to a booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. Paid bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
Pricing and booking:
For prices and availability, please contact our Bookings Team to reserve: on 01223 359750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?
How many people can each boat hold?
Our chauffeured tour boats hold up to 12 passengers. Walking Tour groups are up to 20 people. If you're looking to book please get in touch with our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at email@example.com.
What is the start and end point of the tour?
You can choose between our two punt departure points when you book: Mill Lane or Quayside. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
How long is the tour?
The combined length of the punt and walk tour is approximately 105 minutes. Longer tours are available on request through our Bookings Team at 01223 359750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What if the weather changes on the day?
Our tours run normally unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
What should I wear?
We suggest that you wear something you don’t mind getting a little wet. Remember to dress appropriately for the weather and boating activity. You need to make sure you have the correct footwear, that is non-slip, stable, can’t fall off easily and offers protection to your toes and heel. Please do not punt in bare feet or wear sandals, flip-flops, slip-on, leather-soled or high-heeled shoes.
Do you have wheelchair access?
We have wheelchair access to our Mill Lane punt station. Please get in touch by phone or email so we can figure out how best to help you with your accessibility needs.
Can I move or make changes to my booking?
Any changes to a booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please contact our Bookings Team directly at 01223 359750.
Any other questions?
Phone: 01223 359750