Uniquely 'Cambridge' experience vouchers. Choose from adventure, luxury and history.
Champagne Punt Tour
Champagne Punting in Cambridge
Four be the things I'd been better without:
Love, curiosity, freckles and doubt.
Three be the things I shall never attain:
Envy, content and sufficient champagne.
From Inventory (Dorothy Parker)
It was Napoleon Bonaparte who wisely remarked: "I drink Champagne when I win, to celebrate, and I drink Champagne when I lose, to console myself." So, whatever the occasion, why not celebrate (or seek consolation) in sparkling style with our 'Bubbles on the Backs' river tour?
With this effervescent package you take to the water in your own private punt for a tour of the College Backs. On-board you'll find a supply of Champagne on ice for your party to enjoy during the trip. You're also welcome to bring along your own nibbles and soft drinks.
With the punt and chauffeur all yours the tour can be tailored to your individual group's preferences. Although most popular as a pre-dinner activity, the Cambridge Champagne Punting experience will bring a sparkle to any occasion and any time of day.
Fizz punts from £256
Flexible online bookings
Guaranteed entry time
Champagne Punting Experience
60 minute private chauffeured punt tour of Cambridge with 2 glasses of Champagne per person.
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
Know before you buy ▾
Getting here ▾
- Champagne tours can be booked 48 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside Punting Stations. For any special requests or last-minute bookings, please call our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- We operate a Challenge 25 policy as the tour includes alcohol for the adult tickets. Proof of age might be requested.
- Your tour will include 2 glasses of Champagne per person for those over 18.
- Any changes to a food and drinks booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Paid punting bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
2. Select pricing:
On weekdays enjoy the river at its quietest. At weekends don't miss your chance to go punting and book yourself a guaranteed entry.
Loading some wonderful products...
Have a question?
How many people can each boat hold?
Our chauffeured tour boats hold up to 12 passengers. Online bookings can be made for 2 boats maximum. If you're looking to book more than 24 people please contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at email@example.com.
What is the start and endpoint of the tour?
You can choose between our two departure points when you book: Mill Lane or Quayside. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
What if the weather changes on the day?
All of our tours run as normal unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
Can I move or make changes to my booking?
Any changes to a food and drinks booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
Any other questions?
Phone: 01223 359750
Map of The Backs
See spectacular sights on The Backs in Cambridge - our map will guide you on your punting adventure.
Dog Days Out
Punting with your dogs - enjoy some free time together on the river!