Uniquely 'Cambridge' experience vouchers. Choose from adventure, luxury and history.
Mulled Wine Tours
Private Mulled Wine Tours in Cambridge
Come down to experience our award-winning College Backs tour with a cup of delightfully warm mulled wine in hand.
- One 750ml flask of Mulled Wine per three people.
- Plenty of woollen blankets.
- Hot water bottles to keep you warm.
- A 45-minute award-winning shared tour of the College Backs, delivered by one of our professional guides.
How to book?
You can either book online on this page or over the phone on 01223 359 750.
As spaces are limited, online bookings have a 48-hour cut-off time. If you're looking to reserve on the day, call us on 01223 359 750.
Mulled Wine punt tours from £171
Flexible online bookings
Guaranteed entry time
Mulled Wine Punting Experience
45 minute private chauffeured punt tour of Cambridge with 1 flask of Mulled Wine per 3 people in one of our festive punts.
- See the Mathematical Bridge
- Pass by the world famous King's College Chapel
- Marvel at Clare College Gardens
- Admire the Wren Library
- Punt under the Bridge of Sighs
Know before you buy ▾
Getting here ▾
- Mulled Wine punt tours can be booked 48 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside Punting Stations. For any special requests or last-minute bookings, please call our Bookings Team directly on 01223 359750.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- We operate a Challenge 25 policy as the tour includes alcohol. Proof of age might be requested.
- Your tour will include 1 flask of Mulled Wine per 3 people for those over 18.
- Any changes to a drinks booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly at 01223 359750.
- Paid punting bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
2. Select pricing:
On weekdays enjoy the river at its quietest. At weekends don't miss your chance to go punting and book yourself a guaranteed entry.
Loading some wonderful products...
Have a question?
How many people can each boat hold?
Our chauffeured tour boats hold up to 12 passengers. Online bookings can be made for 2 boats maximum. If you're looking to book more than 24 people please contact our Bookings Team on 01223 359750 or at email@example.com.
What is the start and endpoint of the tour?
You can choose between our two departure points when you book: Mill Lane or Quayside. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
What if the weather changes on the day?
All of our tours run as normal unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
Can I move or make changes to my booking?
Any changes to a drinks booking can be made up to 48 hours in advance. If you have any queries regarding your booking please get in touch with our Bookings Team directly at 01223 359750.
Any other questions?
Phone: 01223 359750
Dog Days Out
Punting with your dogs - enjoy some free time together on the river!
Map of The Backs
See spectacular sights on The Backs in Cambridge - our map will guide you on your punting adventure.