Atmospheric Evening Tours
Atmospheric Evening Tours in Cambridge
Join one of our shared evening tours with a mulled wine om hand on one of our festively decorated punts. Enjoy the calming evening atmosphere of the College Backs that we will be running for this festive season.
How to book?
The tours are running every day at 16:15 from our Quayside and Mill Lane punting stations.
You can either book online on this page, over the phone on 01223 359 750 or at one of our stations on the day.
Excluding 25th December as everyone needs to get their presents, even us.
Bookings starting from £71
Flexible online bookings
Every day at 16:15
Atmospheric Punt Tours
- 45 minute evening cruise along the College Backs on one of our decorated punts
- Plenty of woolen blankets
- One flask of mulled wine per 3 people
- Hot water bottles to keep you warm
Know before you buy ▾
Boat layout ▾
Getting here ▾
- Our Evening punt tours can be booked 2 hours in advance from our Mill Lane or Quayside Punting Stations.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booking reservation to allow time for checking in.
- We operate a Challenge 25 policy as the tour includes alcohol. Proof of age might be requested.
- Your tour will include 1 flask of Mulled Wine per 3 people for those over 18.
- Paid punting bookings, cancelled up to 48 hours in advance are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee equal to 30% of the booking's value up to a cap of £50 or a credit note for the full amount of the booking. We are unable to offer refunds less than 48 hours in advance except in cases of dangerous conditions.
- Bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please call us on 01223 359750 if you have any questions about your purchase.
Mill Lane Punting Station
Quayside Punting Station
Parking and Public Transport
More information on Cambridge parking and public transport to our locations can be found here.
2. Select pricing:
Loading some wonderful products...
How long is the tour?
Our evening tours are 45 minutes long. Your tour will finish at the same place you started from.
Where do I need to go for my booking?
Your booking confirmation will state your departure point. It will be one of our two punting stations in the city: Mill Lane or Quayside.
Can I move or reschedule my ticket?
Yes, just follow the link in your email booking confirmation. You can easily rearrange your trip without paying an exchange fee up to 1 hour before departure.
What if the weather changes on the day?
All of our tours run as normal unless the river conditions are dangerous and we have to stop operating. As standard, we provide umbrellas and blankets on our boats.
How many people can each boat hold?
Our punts hold up to 12 passengers split into 4 row distinct rows. Babies and toddlers count towards the total number of passengers.
Do you have wheelchair access?
We have wheelchair access to our Mill Lane punt station. Please get in touch by phone or email so we can figure out how best to help you with your accessibility needs.
How much mulled wine do I get?
Each row will include 1 flask of mulled wine that holds 750ml. We operate a Challenge 25 policy as the tour includes alcohol. Proof of age might be requested.
Any other questions?
If you have any other queries or special requests please do get in touch.
Phone: 01223 359750
Please read our terms and conditions at the bottom of this page